Standard template page features and requirements:
The Template Web Ad pages are based on clean, simple layouts, maximised for readability and ease of navigation.
Template Web Ad applicants are encouraged to supply interesting and/or dynamic images for use in their Web Ad page(s). Applicants are also encouraged to write their own copy (text description of your service or product). A copy-writing service is available.
Applicants are requested where possible to submit their text as either 1) a plain text file on floppy disk; or 2) clearly typed in the space provided on the form or on a separate sheet of A4 paper. Images are preferred supplied as hardcopy (actual photographs, brochures, logos, business cards, letterheads etc). Logos may be accepted in electronic format providing a compatible format is available. Pre-scanned images are not acceptable unless the scans are of exceptional quality.
The template system offers the following options:
- Your choice of colours and/or textures from options available. If you have a corporate colour scheme please indicate the PMS numbers and we will endeavour to match them (note: with variations in display monitors and colour models and colour depths this is a very in-exact science).
- Images (photographs/illustrations/diagrams - please note: you MUST be the original copyright owner of any image you wish to use OR have the permission of the copyright owner to use the material or the material must be of proven "public domain"):
|1 - 2 images + logo or masthead (must be good quality originals and must all fit butted together within the scan area of an A4 page)|
|Up to 5 images + logo or masthead (must be good quality originals and must all fit butted together within the scan area of 2 A4 pages)|
- Text or copy for your Web advertisement:
|Up to 4 paragraphs on your service or product, plus contact details|
|Up to 10 paragraphs on your service or product, plus contact details|
- The option of including your e-mail address if you have one for direct enquires and/or the option of re-directing enquires from the Internet to your fax machine through Albury Local Internet's Fax gate.
- To assist you to analyse the effectiveness of your Web Page ad, Albury-Wodonga.com offers a statistical analysis and visitor breakdown service. The overall stats for Albury-Wodonga.com will be available free for all visitors, and individual Advertisers stats can be purchased at any stage.
- You may at any time during the term of your Web Ad page have changes, updates or modifications made to your Web Ad page. Changes made within the template format will incur a minimal charge of $25. Major modifications outside the template system will be charged as per Custom pages.
- You may at any time during the term of your Web Ad page upgrade to a higher level package. Charges applicable will be the pro-rata amount of the difference between your existing Package and your upgrade, and the monthly maintenance fees will be adjusted accordingly from the month the changes are implemented (go on-line). If your required changes involve customised layout, the applicable creation charges will apply as a separate item.
- You may downgrade your Web Ad page if necessary. No refunds are available on the insertion fee. Maintenance fees will be reduced in line with your new Package from the month the changes are implemented. Any customised changes to the layout will incur the applicable creation charges.
Next Page ...
©Copyright 1997, Albury-Wodonga.com